Friday, May 31, 2013

5 Minute Friday




5 Minute Friday....Just write, no edits, 5 mintues and love the ones who came before you....

IMAGINE....

Go.

I imagine a time where things don't feel so out of sorts, where I feel what I used to feel, where I belong like I used to belong....I can't begin to imagine what it will take to get me there or how He will get me there....but I imagine...that it will be beautiful, it has to be, that it will be restored, which is stronger than anything I have ever experienced before.  I imagine that it will change me again in ways that I could not even...well, imagine :) Imagine if I could just do anything because I can't fail....but I can, because even in my failures, if I am seeking His face, He will work it all for my good.  Makes failure seem not so scary when you think about it like that...Imagine.  No eye has seen, and no ear has heard right?  Those things that He has in store for those who love Him, so I imagine.....

Stop.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I am your neighbor at 5 minute Friday. This is lovely...and yes, it does make failure seem not so scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Yes, even our failures He somehow manages to make beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you bring His imagination of your life into your own imagining. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, sweet friend. I love your reminder that He restores...his plan for us is always bigger and more amazing than anything we can ever imagine. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully written. It is so incredibly comforting to know that He has a plan that is so much bigger and better than anything we could ever imagine! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete