Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Don't Know The Way

Isaiah 46:10

Good News Translation (GNT)
10 From the beginning I predicted the outcome;
long ago I foretold what would happen.
I said that my plans would never fail,
that I would do everything I intended to do.

There are days when I cling tight to the promises that He made.  I don't see them, I don't feel them and so much is getting thrown at me from every side I feel like all I can do is duck and cover.  But I won't.  Because today in the face of all that is staring me down, I'll stand and be the girl I know He has called me to be.  Today I am just choosing to trust.  I don't have any answer to any question that has thrust itself on me.  So I will be still.  I will be quiet.  I will pray.  I will wait. "How much do you trust Me?"  He seems to be saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment