Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hold My Hand

Hebrews 6:10

The Voice (VOICE)
10 because God is not unjust or unfair. He won’t overlook the work you have done or the love you have carried to each other in His name while doing His work, as you are still doing.

It's Saturday. Last week was a challenge. He's pulling me into a new place, this I do understand. This week reminded me that all the seeds sown, they do eventually grow...He doesn't forget, even when I feel like He does. This week I was reminded of how much "family" has been added to me along this journey of mine. Those ones traveling the narrow path too...and I find that we tend to walk closely together, each one pushing the other forward when the way is uncertain. There are times when you have to walk out alone, but it's the comfort in knowing there are those behind you, that won't let you turn back and run, that won't let you fall and give you a boost when that hill is too steep for you to navigate on your own.

They are planted, rooted, growing deep into the soil of my life, for me, sisters  (and a couple of brothers tossed in for good measure). I am surrounded. I would not, perhaps,have had any of this without having to take this road. So in that I know He has purpose. Work to be done. I am grateful. I would not be this, that I am becoming, without such a great shaking. And that is what it has been. A shaking to my very core. But what I have found is that in this, I do not doubt any longer, what I believe, in Who I trust, and where my help comes from. He proved that in the fire....this testing.

So I am blessed by those that surround me, that carry me, that pray for me, that encourage my walk with Him, that hold me to a standard, that call me on my crap, that love me in whatever state I am in. That cheer me, stand with me, fight for me, fight with me, cry, laugh, smile, hug, hold, kiss, and say I love you.





















No comments:

Post a Comment