Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days - Encouragement



So it's October 1st.  October.  Hard to believe that another year has almost come and gone.  I will be joining The Nester for her 31 Days project.  31 Days of Encouragement.

This picture has been an encouraging word to me for almost 3 years now.  It's actually on the lock screen of my phone.  Because I need to be reminded that often.  People may fail us, situations, jobs, dreams that seem impossible, all may make us feel like we have failed....like maybe He has walked away.  But He hasn't.  And regardless of situation or circumstance, He will not fail you.  The whole of that verse above He gave to me many years before I would actually cling to it like I did my next breath.  He does that.  Settles His word deep in your heart, so when the time comes, you know it's Him speaking.  When the time came, I knew.  So I will encourage you today, whatever you are facing....big or small, He is right there.  He is the original hand holder.  He's got this.  He's got you.  Thankful.

Hebrews 13:5 (Voice)
Keep you lives free from the love of money, and be content with what you have, because He has said, "I will never leave you; I will always be by your side."


No comments:

Post a Comment