Sunday, October 20, 2013

31 Days of Encouragement - Sunday Scripture


This week what keeps coming over and over is wait.  Be patient.  And while your doing that, be hopeful, be happy....live your life.  I know God is working in this place I am at.  I know it's not finished.  I know the prep work is what is needed for whatever will be next in my life.  Waiting....on His timing.....what to do, what to do....just live.  Last year was a hard one.  I knew what God was asking.  No doubts.  But this year was very different.  What happens when you do what He asks and then that just opens up a whole new door to a place you have never been?  I look back to a year ago and I see His hand leading me through this.  So much has been given to me.  Last night was spent celebrating a birthday with the family He has brought me into. Little by little He keeps adding :)  It makes my heart happy. Waiting has a way of changing you that doing can't.  Stillness, unhurried times, quiet has a way of letting things settle in.  Letting them bind to you.  Today if your waiting, I pray you can look around and see, that although you may be at a stand still, He is surely not. I believe He is preparing us for something that will simply be amazing....more than we ever hoped or dreamed. Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment