Thursday, October 10, 2013

31 Days of Encouragement - Push


A sweet friend sent this to me a couple days back.  In the midst of struggle...trying desperately to see what in the world He was doing now......God is always working.  The Bible tells us that He, Who began a good work in us.. will.not.stop....until it is complete.  If we are His child, then He will somehow....someway....work it for our good.  But He wants it to work for the good of others as well.  My pain...this road I did not want to walk along.....turned out to be the road that would change me....and change others as well.  This work in me is not only for the good of myself, but to let Him do the good work He has planned in the lives of those He places in my path.  Good work is rarely pain free.  Training to run is NOT pain free, but crossing that finish line makes me thankful I put in the time.  There is something deep in my core that tells me when I cross the line of this journey, I will not be sorry for one ounce of this hard work. Today if you are just about ready to throw in the towel and say this is just too hard.....don't.  You are stronger than you know.  Yes you can.  Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment