Thursday, October 17, 2013

31 Days of Encouragement - Trust


Trust.  How do you learn to trust again when your trust has been broken?  For me, it's been handing it all over to the only One who can truly heal what has been shattered.  When God puts things back together.....in His time....they become as they should be, or perhaps should have been all along.  When we follow His direction, His path, then healing will happen.  It's all about His timing.  How long will I feel like this? Why is this seeming like it is unending? Why does it look like You have left me here?  All questions I have asked Him.  And they all usually get answered the same....do you trust Me?  Yes.  Yes I do.  And simple trust says I don't have to know the answer or figure it out.  Simple trust can be compared to what I ask of my children. I know the why and the when.  I have reasons for it.  It WILL happen, but when I know that it's the right time.  No different with God.  He has never failed to show up.  Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment